Monday, June 1, 2009

Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette


Hey guys! I am SO in love with my Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette :) There are not enough words to express my joy for this wonderful product!!! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented and they last forever! Each shadow pan is about the size of a dime, which I thought was going to be too small for my liking but they seriously last so long because you don't need to pick up a ton of shadow on your brush...the color pay off is AMAZING!! The colors are VERY shimmery, so if you dislike shimmer in any way DO NOT get this palette because it's just soooo super shimmery (and I LOVE that hehe) For only about $25, this palette is a steal! It's soooo wonderful and versatile. Everyone should get this AND the matte/satin palette!!!! Head to www.CoastalScents.com NOW and GET YOURS TODAY :)

*i just swatched a few of my fave random colors*these were swatched WITHOUT a base and they were still sooo vibrant*

Keep Watching My Videos On YouTube :)

Keep an eye out for the contest video, I know I'm behind but It's coming, I promise!!


And as always....
Rate, Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment